Services provided by the CIF
- Sample Analysis : The CIF carries out analysis of samples received from researchers and provides spectra/results of analysis on routine basis
- Sample Preparation: The CIF provides facilities and assistance in sample preparation to the users.
- Testing facility : The CIF caries out testing of quality of raw materials and end products for industries.
Short Term Courses/Training Programmes
- Application and use of various instruments and analytical techniques for UG /PG students, research scholars, faculty members, teachers and personnel from other academic institutions, R&D Labs and industries.
- Repair/maintenance and operation of sophisticated instruments for technicians.
Consultancy on Analytical Problems
The CIF offers consultancy on solution to analytical problems including development of analytical methods for specific needs, sampling problems, spectrum analysis and interpretation of results etc. as well as on R&D problems/issues.
Repair and Maintenance of High End Instruments
The CIF personnel make a concerted effort to develop expertise to repair and maintain the high end instruments available with them.